Registered Club Act
This club is by law required to keep a register containing information that relates to the management and financial administration of the club including:
- A list of disclosures, declarations and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- The salary bands of the club’s Top Executives
- Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club.
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of the club’s governing body and Top Executives.
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or employee of the club.
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
Board of Directors
Senior Vice Chairman
Junior Vice Chairman